Serving Bailey, Conifer, Morrison, Evergreen, Golden, Pine, Fairplay Areas
Central Colorado’s Best Hearth Sales & Installations
Homeowners throughout Central Colorado have been relying on Chimney Doctors of Colorado to provide the finest hearth products and the most professional hearth installations for more than 12 years. From the very first service call, we have dedicated ourselves to continuous education and improvement, and to providing our customers with exceptional care and customer service. Whether we’re performing a small task or a large job, our goal is to make sure our customers are satisfied and that their expectations are exceeded.
As part of our commitment to ensuring that our customers receive the best in service, our technicians undergo training and certification through the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and the National Fireplace Institute (NFI). We also maintain memberships with several industry-leading associations, including the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG), the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA), and the Rocky Mountain Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (RMHPBA). We’re familiar with a wide assortment of manufacturers and brands, and carry and install the finest hearth and chimney products in the industry:
- Fireplaces & Inserts – Considering a new, clean-burning, energy-efficient fireplace or insert? Here at Chimney Doctors of Colorado you’ll find Hampton and Regency fireplaces and inserts in a variety of styles and sizes. Whether you’re shopping for a wood or gas appliance, we’ve got plenty of gorgeous options for you to choose from. Once you find your perfect new addition, we’ll install it promptly and properly so you can start enjoying it right away. Click here for more.
- Outdoor Fireplaces – Ready to add that missing element to your outdoor living space? Our outdoor fireplaces are sure to bring the style, warmth, and charm you’ve been searching for. Whether you prefer the look of traditional logs or the modern flair of crystals or garden stones, we’ve got what you need right here. Click here for more on our outdoor fireplace options.
- Gas, Wood, & Pellet Stoves – Add warmth and charm to your guest room, kitchen, master bath, or another room in your home with a gas, wood, or pellet stove. From compact, modern styles to cast iron, traditional stoves, we have options to fit with every aesthetic and every situation. Learn more here.
- Chimney Caps & Top-Sealing Dampers – No matter how old or new your chimney, if you want to keep it free of water and debris so you can enjoy it for years to come, you simply must have a properly fitted and installed chimney cap or top-sealing damper. Both serve to cover your flue, but a top-sealing damper provides an airtight seal and works as both a cap and a damper. Find out more about both options and why they are so important here.
- Prefabricated Chimneys – If you’re looking to add a chimney to your home but don’t want the commitment and cost of a masonry chimney, a prefabricated chimney may be the answer to your prayers. Prefabricated chimneys are lighter, more affordable, and easier to install, and can be installed in just about any area of your home. Learn more here.
- Gas Lines – Need a gas line run to your new gas appliance? Let Chimney Doctors of Colorado help! We have extensive experience installing gas lines and can make sure everything is properly pressurized, seated, protected, and connected. Find out more here.
When it comes to quality hearth and chimney sales and installations, Chimney Doctors of Colorado can’t be beat. To request an appointment with one of our CSIA– and NFI-certified technicians or to learn more about any of our services, please call us at 303-838-3009 or click here. We look forward to serving you and your family!